Last Update: January 1, 2023
If You do not comply with this Agreement at any time, We reserve the right to cancel or terminate Your access to the Website (or any part thereof) and/or Your user account, if any. In Masque's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, We may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Website including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Website is available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Website. You agree that any termination or cancellation of Your access to, or use of, the Website may be affected without prior notice. If You do not abide by the terms of this Agreement, You agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete Your user account, if any, and all related information and/or files in Your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files and/or the Website (or part thereof). Further, You agree that We shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of Your access to, or use of, the Website. You acknowledge that Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of or to the Website, or any policies or practices by Masque in providing the Website, including without limitation any change in content, is to cease using the Website and cancel or terminate Your subscription or registered user account, as applicable. Although Masque does not constantly monitor the Website, it nevertheless expressly reserves the right to do so.
From time to time, We may supplement this Agreement with additional terms and conditions pertaining to specific content, activities or events ("Additional Terms"). Such Additional Terms may be placed on the Website to be viewed in connection with the specific content, activities, features or events and shall be identified as such. You understand and agree that such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
Masque controls Masque.ca from its offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada. The Website can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada and from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions have laws that may differ from those of the Province of Ontario, by accessing the Website, You agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Website, or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You also agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledge that You do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with all local laws.
Certain portions, components, content and features of the Website are only available to individuals who register with Masque and create a user account on the Website (each, a "Registered User"). If you are a Registered User then You agree to the following:
- In consideration of Your use of the Website, You represent that You are eighteen years of age (18) or older and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration form(s) on the Website (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Masque has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Please choose carefully the information You post on the Website and that You provide to other users. Your profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other users (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Masque assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other users of the Website.
- Registered Users will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Masque of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session.
- As a Registered User of the Website we may, from time to time, email to you publicly available information about other Registered Users of the Website, at our discretion.
- As a Registered User of the Website, you agree that you are responsible for managing your privacy and email settings, which you can access in two ways, depending on the type of user account(s) you have.
Registered Users of the Community can update their Privacy and Email settings at any time by signing in and visiting the Privacy & Email Settings page. A link to this page is always available on the left hand column of your profile page, directly under your 'About Me' information. On this page, you can select what information is publicly shared about your profile.
Note: settings are defaulted to 'public'. You may also indicate how you wish to be notified of on-site activity on this page by managing your email settings including subscription to the Weekly Community Update email and triggered Community Alerts. Online customers and reward members program who have chosen to store their personal data in our secure Account Centre, can update their non-Community Email settings (e.g., marketing subscriptions) at any time by signing into the Account Centre by clicking the My Account link at the top of any page.